Are you ready for the easiest CBD protein ball recipe ever? Just a heads up, you might fall in love. Luxurious blood orange dark chocolate plus soothing primrose oil, sweet Medjool dates, and almond butter to boost your energy. Plus unsweetened coconut flakes for a little tropical crunch. Go ahead and make your day!
- 4 Calivolve SOOTHE chocolate truffles, coarsely chopped
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup unsalted almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pour coconut flakes into a bowl and set aside.
- Pulse chocolate, pitted dates, and almond butter in a blender or food processor until thick.
- Hand roll 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mix into a ball and roll over coconut flakes until well coated.
- Set them on a plate if you must or just pop it in your mouth and enjoy! You can chill them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes if you prefer a firmer texture.
Makes approximately 6 protein balls.
It’s as simple as that! Now you have a delicious snack that also chills you out and Say Bye Bye Bye to the Perils of PMS with CBD.